Monday 20 December 2010

Cabin Fever

I do love the snow, but its cramping my style... Christmas decorating is on hold due to kitchen remodelling rendering the rest of the house a temporary storage area, my bum is numb from being marooned on the sofa with my laptop for what seems like days on end, my brain is numb from working all day on said laptop and I can't even remember the last time I went out on my bike. Hubby kindly fixed up his bike on the turbo trainer in the greenhouse for me yesterday evening - my wheels don't seem to fit - and I slogged away a happy half hour or so, but its not quite the same as hitting the road. Went for a brisk walk at tea time along the canal to clear the cobwebs and came back for tea and crumpets which cheered me up. Roll on spring time and the open road!

No comments:

Post a Comment